Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Apparently any bloodwork at our office gets run by the docs. Sooooo my blood is fine. But the BP is really higher than they want to see it at this point (duh).

So I have to switch to the doc. I know it's not a big deal but it makes me want to cry.

Really I shouldn't have any issues with labor + delivery. I'll still get my natural birth in the tub if that's what I want. It's just more a medical model that I'm afraid of. I love my hour long appointments. I love that they know where to get the good prenatal massages and take the good yoga classes. I know that a doc will prescribe BP meds, and that might be what I need, but I still feel . . . not good. Don't do this to a hormonal pregnant woman.

I feel so dumb because it really doesn't matter.

As an aside, the doc wants another u/s before I even get in there, so I'll get to see her again in a week.

No comments: