Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Seriously. Take me off your invitation list if you're planning to invite me to your wedding, kidfree, at 5 pm Friday in Boston, and I hardly know you. Your fiance/husband's parent company's vp is nice and all but really.

And then into Boston again tonight for a cocktail/schmooze hour. It was beautiful and fun but I missed the rugrats. I now have a good structural engineer contact though. Speaking of, I need to make business cards.

Speaking of making things, I made Nino's backpack for school and it's sooo cute. I really love it and think I might just make and sell a few. It's so simple and old-school. And toddler sized. I'm not putting a full sized one on his little back. But it will still hold full-size artwork.

I would take a picture but I can't find the camera. I remember the last day I had it but no clue. I'll keep looking.

No comments: