Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Today, I got everything done (four slings out, vacuum the main floor, try to kill some worms, go to gym) early so I went to the mall. I kind of hate the mall, but there's this smallish mall nearby that has gymboree and the children's place, and I had $100 american express gift cheque. Did you know that they give you cash? So $21 at gymbo, $14 at the cp, $3 at dunk's, and $62 in my wallet. Woohoo. And I suppose I've started christmas shopping. Each child has a new outfit now.

I am also on a quest to find a case to put my ipod mini in while I exercise that keeps it on my person somehow. Damn having a discontinued ipod size.

1 comment:

The Maven said...

I'm the proud new owner of the ring sling you made for Jules way back in the day. Jackson and I love it! :)

Congrats on the great finds! I love shopping and don't do nearly enough of it.