Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Let's see. Lunch with B Friday was fun. Boy was a ball of fire, but it was okay - it was TGIFridays. Anything goes. And cousin and auntie were in town for the weekend. That was super fun. To see Fia a toddler and Massi the baby, and Nino the big boy . . .

Today she is a month old. I can't believe it, but looking at the hospital photos, she sure is bigger. Chubbier and all. Up to 9 lb 4 oz. Just one shot today. Next time will be the big bad appointment with lots of shots. And she's getting such hair. I hope it all hangs around.

Today I also made mini-shannon, who with her sling will head out tomorrow. And at some point, soon, I'm going to the new Ikea. Maybe thursday. I want to get the little gym for the girl.

Here she is snoozing in brother's bed today:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: