Thursday, November 17, 2005

So it seems that Nino has outgrown his carseat. I'm kind of a nut about these things and research the heck out of them. But really, this time, I've decided that regulations wouldn't allow an unsafe seat on the market, and I'll get a brand that I know, and have him test-sit them. Especially since I need two or more of them. At least now I know that the seats he's currently in will be available when little girl needs them. Additionally, we're about to get the double stroller. Very excited. Can't wait to go for a long walk where Nino isn't on his own power.

Not sure why, but I've been craving hot dogs lately. Like I can't crave something that's actually found in nature. Ah well, of to nuke one. At least if I'm having something artificial, I can artificially prepare it as well.

No comments: