Monday, February 14, 2005

It's starting to sink in a little. Friday morning I'm pretty sure I woke Whitney up to tell her. I wanted a ticker, dammit!! ;o)

Then my parents were en route to GA for the weekend and I decided it'd be mean for W to know and be with Barb and not be able to chat about it. So I told mom. Very excited, but cautious of course. December 2001 we had an early miscarriage. I don't want a repeat, thanks very much.

I'm feeling okay. Very stretchy and crampy. A bit nauseated, not too bad. I have my first appointment next Wednesday the 23rd. I'm going to angle for an ultrasound. I want to be reassured.

Hubby told me this was the best valentines gift I could give him. Asked Nino if he wanted a baby boy or baby girl, and he said "a baby girl will clean up my mess". Nice. Wonder where he gets this?

Oh and I'm no longer allowed to change the kitty litter. Small victory! ;o)

Additionally, we're bidding on a 2002 Eurovan on ebay. Orlando, Fl. We're a bit crazy.

No comments: