Monday, April 18, 2005

A good weekend, overall. Beautiful weather. Saturday was B's wedding, and we had a lovely time. She looked amazing, and seemed to have fun. SIL brought Nino to the reception, and he melted down. It was late, there were more people than he'd seen at once . . . we got our cake to go and skedaddled. We spent the night there (where none of us slept well), but the next morning got to have brunch with the newlyweds and all. I just adore H, he's so perfect for her. And Nino got to come to that, and be a superstar. Yesterday, another beautiful day, drove home, and caught up on laundry. We saw Fever Pitch (fun), went to bed early, we all slept like logs. Another beautiful day, but that I'm back at work. ;o)

Oh! And I got my pass letter for general structures. That just leaves one more exam until I can say Architect. Woohoo.

Here I am with the bride. I look kind of pregnant in this picture. Yikes!


1 comment:

eatmisery said...

You look good! I had my first baby eleven weeks ago. He's the love of my life, like your Nino. And I can't wait to have another one. Good luck and great blog!