Monday, December 05, 2005

Today we saw Santa. Overall it was good, although Santa was feeding his reindeer when we arrived, so we had to blow some time. Lunch, a carousel ride, and jcrew later, we saw him. Girl wasn't at all fazed by being held by strange bearded man. Thank you, daddy, for getting her used to facial hair.

On the way home I call my mom and say "now I've started shopping". She says "started?!" A. It's the FOURTH not the TWENTY FOURTH and B. I have an infant and toddler. She's lucky I didn't do online with overnight delivery.

Good weekend. We went to the Santa parade, went to the local toy store where Nino found the yellow truck that he has repeatedly asked Santa for (thank god it's close and cheap), and saw the UNH ladies beat UMass's. Super fun, going with Ethan and his Momma to see his Mommy coach. G still calls her Ethan's daddy.

Anyway, here we are.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute Hil! Thanks! I love G's shoes, too. :)

Lorraine said...

I love the pic!