Thursday, July 13, 2006

"momma, what has foor?"
"four?"
"no not four, foor"
"floor?"
"no not like a wooden floor, foor! like a deer has foor?"
"four legs?"
"no not four legs. a deer has foor on his legs, on his back, you know"
"oh FUR!!"
"yes *sigh* foor."
"oh. well lots of things have fur. racoons, deer, dogs, horses"
"birds?"
"no birds have feathers"
"swans?"
"swans are birds. they have feathers."
"jojo says that swans have foor."

That JoJo. He's a rascal.

By the way, the spaghetti squash was good. More squash and less spaghetti than I expected but still good.

1 comment:

The Maven said...

Ok, that's incredibly cute!

Gutsy is about to enter the wonderful world of speech therapy. You just reminded me that I should probably blog about that. Most of our days are made up of me trying to figure out what he just said. I think he should have his own game show ;)