Sunday, November 12, 2006

I hope I don't jinx us by saying that we're mostly healthy now. Babygirl still has the stuffies, so she can't eat/drink and breathe at the same time, but compared to a fever of 104.7, this is easy peasy. Still on nasty Augmentin, which causes even nastier diapers, but we'll live.

Nino is done with his antibiotics and is no longer complaining. We've had many head knocks all around this week but other than some starting-to-brown bruises, we're fine.

I'm also in much better shape this year for christmas already. I have found some wonderful things and am hoarding them. The kids are getting a play kitchen. I ought not to buy a single other thing for them, but know that's impossible. I've also discovered how much I love H & M's kiddo stuff, so if you're in the buying mood for my kids, go there. I only bought socks and gloves because I was running late. I'm going back.

On the other hand, I have no clue what to buy anyone else. I want to buy things that are fun and not clutter. And not spend so much money. Not so hard, right?

1 comment:

~*Sara*~ said...

Hey Hilary! :) My youngest loved her play kitchen, most kids do! Great gift!