Sunday, February 11, 2007

Our weekend has been a veritable laugh riot.

I washed the girl's hair, and put some spray conditioner in, and combed it out. Then she fell asleep. For the past two days we have been singing 'amadeus' to her. It's that puffy. I love her.

The boy walks around with PoorBaby up to his chest, saying "PoorBaby loves nursing".

On the other hand, not good news for D. He seriously is saying things like "I'll have a great summer".

We drove around looking at towns, properties, etc. today. Who knows what will happen. It's a strange feeling to know that strangers came into our house and assessed it while we were out. I whispered a little prayer to St Joe, who is upside down behind a photo, as the ground froze before I got him in. I did find a penny today though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hil, I thought I saw you in our local Target the other day. (not terribly too far from where you might be expected to be, LOL) The woman looked a fair amount like you but was wearing sunglasses; blond headed little baby girl in the shopping cart but when I got close enough to yell hey, the baby was not at all miss M. ;) Embarrassment avoided!

best of luck with the home sale process! email me sometime, I'd love to get together after Feb. break if you have any free time (unlikely in selling a house land, I know!)

Kate said...

I hope that listing with a broker gets your place sold asap.