Saturday, March 10, 2007

I feel like I am going to keel over of exhaustion at any moment. We've begun hard core sleep training, the primary goal being sleeping in crib. So last night I was up until 3:30, with the husband out of bed, and some time around 4, she was back in my bed. Then I went to yoga which made my body feel great and my mind feel like I shouldn't operate heavy machinery.

I feel like I just need to suffer for a few days. I need to enforce the "no kids in our bed until it's light out" rule hard core. Bleh.

I need more coffee. Stat.

She also has an ear infection again. I want her healthy. I'm lucky that the ENT didn't force us to get tubes. I'd have done it but I'd rather not. I just worry that no milk and ear infection isn't the best time to be sleep training, but mostly I see that as the excuse it is.

No comments: