Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Best purchase of the year so far, right here. A child proof water dispenser thingie. No more water all over the kitchen floor. No more "cup? milk? cup?"

Will it be awful if I need to bring the crib aquarium on vacation with us? Will it fit on a hotel crib? Will she sleep without it? She's become conditioned to use it to get to sleep. I have become conditioned to needing to pee when it comes on - it gets me out of sight for 2 minutes to let her settle down, while not leaving her alone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool thing! Hubby's office should get one, C-belle is always playing with it and getting the carpet wet. (d'oh!)

The crib aquarium/needing to pee connection cracked me up BTW. I still get those dopey songs stuck in my head from time to time!

Anonymous said...

We take the aquarium with us on vacation. It is a necessity with our daughter.