Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Don't let me get disconnected from reality in my old age. I'm not talking dementia, I'm talking really egocentric like old men do. These people on my street live here like 30% of the time and have now blocked the lane 4 times in the last 3 weeks. Like all day. Once they sent us a notice saying they were going to be doing this. Thanks for the notice but I have places to go morons.

"And can you put a bell on your cat? He's hanging out by our bird feeder". I did, but it's not on any more and I"m not replacing it.

Or your freakin puppy is all excited about my kids and climbing on them, and somehow this is *their* fault? "Oh he's getting too excited". My kids are walking away and mildly freaked out, you can't reel him in a tish? By the way, in the eyes of the law and the rest of the world, my kids rank higher than your dog.

No comments: