Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I send my sister the most random text messages. I recently purged or there would be more better. Here are some examples:

Oldies 103 is already holiday music!
G just said I'm jealous of his penis.
G wants to meet barack.
I am on a cloud today.
Daylight savings has brought back the nap.
38 degrees now.
Saw an obama sign w/ "do not steal this sign" on it.
I just saw a guy with a handlebar mustache chse a g sized boy around a parking lot for five minutes. The kid couldve easily gotten to the road.
At grocery, balloon says "i'm sorry".

See, the things that strike me in my life, that aren't really worth a phone call, get a text to my sister. That way, my odd life is shared with others, without disrupting those others.

2 comments:

The Maven said...

G says I'm jealous of his penis.

Hahahahah!!!

Corey said...

That's awesome. You're a cool sister. You've kind of got a private Twitter thing going.