Monday, August 17, 2009

We finally got up to Maine camping this weekend. It was so hot and I was miserable most of the time. But there were lovely moments and the kids had a blast. That will probably make things into happy memories in a week or two. However, when the husband asked if we could go back this weekend, I think my response had something to do with hell freezing or pigs flying. 

Today I had my weekly ultrasound and non stress test. Baby passed it all, and I guess I did too. The doctor said my weight gain is great, the baby is finally head down (and may he stay that way, you hear baby?) and I got some really great 3d images. He's right around 4 lb now, they say, and looks just like my kids. That round head and pudgy cheeks.

I'm supposed to be resting though. It took me about a gallon of water and an 8:30 bedtime to recover from camping (actually, I'm probably not even recovered yet). Now today has been so darn hot, and I think it's supposed to stay this way, I'm not sure what I'm going to do. We just went to the nice cool grocery store. 

No comments: