Monday, November 28, 2005

I'm a bit cabin feverish. I mean I get out every day, but oftentimes the only adult I talk to is my husband, or my mom on the phone. And now that it's getting too cold for the park, I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do. I guess I have to start showing up to the NS and Nino meetups. Or start eating lunch at places like Brujitos.

Also, because it's just as easy to have it here and edit it, I'm going to make my christmas lists here.

G-man:
March of the Penguins
Hess Truck

Massi:
Play gym

Myself:
A big bag that is more a purse than a diaper bag, with shoulder straps
Neil Diamond's 12 songs. :uh

Family:
Target chairs. On sale this week. Must buy 2
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Speaking for the NSPG crew, we would love to have you. ;) (Not only that I am very excited to meet the little sister!) There aren't that many 3 year olds who regularly attend meetings, but I think it would go well. I'm sorry this week's got moved to an inconvenient time. I don't think I can make it either, we have Charlotte's Xmas portrait planned for that morning.