Sunday, January 15, 2006

Dayum it's cold out. Yesterday it was 60, today I don't think it has broken 20. One of those hair-freezes-before-you-scrape-the-windshield cold. And in such a wonderful way, the slidey door on the van froze. So to the grocery store, swinging the baby bucket over the passenger seat, because of course it will thaw en route. Or not. Ugh. And did she screech!

My sweet boy today, said "I want to tell Santa thank you". Could I love him any more? We colored a Bob the Builder picture to send to him. What child wants to thank Santa? :adore

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have been spoiled rotten by the warmer weather. I keep getting irritated that my furnace is running, seeing dollar signs before my eyes, and then realizing, duh, it's below freezing outside.

G's thank you note for Santa was too precious. Gotta get us some snow for these kiddies!