Friday, January 06, 2006

Today at playgroup the kids were upstairs without moms. Maybe not the best but they had fun and we would call up to them. Suddenly, Nino calls down and says "momma! I brushing my teeth!" and he was. He'd taken *someone's* toothbrush and used the better part of an entire bubblegum flavored tube of toothpaste. Yum? I think he's made up for the last week of my laziness/his gumdrop off the gingerbread house eating.

I took an exam yesterday. Hopefully I'm done now. Finally. And the girl and I were separated for about 5 hours. She sort of took a bottle but happily snuggled with my boobs for much of the afternoon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bwa ha ha! That is funny about the toothpaste. I love toddler toothpaste and not having to worry about swallowing too much.

Good luck with your test! May you be certified soon!