Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Today we met Nino's preschool teacher. They have this very defined process for starting school, which begins with a home visit, then the kids and parents visit the class, then we drop off. I'm so excited about this program. They've thought of it all and know what to expect from 3 year olds. She didn't bat an eye at his crazy showoffy behavior. It's also nice when someone calls your child "very bright". ;o)

We went camping for the first time. It was really nice but I was glad to be home. I woke up the next day with a splitting headache, and I think it was all of the stress of the dirt, the bugs, the not bathing, the lakeside site/3 year old/campfire combination just slamming into me the moment I got some rest. Hubby wanted to go back this weekend, but I'm thankful that the holiday has it all booked up. We'll go the following weekend, after I've had my fill of screens and showers.

No comments: