Friday, September 22, 2006

So we've had this "rewards card" for years and are just sitting here getting points. We used it for a plane ticket once, I think.

In the car, I remembered this and linked it mentally to the Charleston/Savannah/Atlanta trip this fall. We are staying in two *sweet* historic hotels for free (sort of)!! Give me a woot. Sadly, now that we're taking advantage, we're not using that card as much. Darn kids and the college savings card.

Also, we're getting the house ready to sell. I have been cleaning and organizing for a while and I'm not nearly done. I need to do things like wash the windows. Sigh. The hardest part is going to be keeping it clean. At least shoving toys into baskets doesn't take long. I hope that if I wash the windows now, a quick windex fingerprint swipe will cover me.

No comments: