Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My daughter is 20 months old. Sure, she's only been walking for 2.5 months, but she can count to ten. So this morning, there were some cards out, so she counted for the sitter and I. The sitter lined up 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10. Babygirl identified each one and told me ten was "one oh!"

I bought workbooks last week to work with big brother full well knowing that she's going to be helping plenty.

Additionally, the beach pass might have been the best $35 ever spent. Time it at low tide and it's fun, safe, and not too busy. Yesterday we got there at 1:30 and parked right at the entrance, as on a 90 degree day, those who got there at 9 are fried and heading home.

Not to mention that babygirl falls asleep and we go to karate where she sleeps in a/c comfort while I watch 4 year olds barely not kill each other.

No comments: