Monday, November 12, 2007

Ack, I missed three days. But I mentally noted what I was thankful for.

Saturday, it was the big financial revelation that ended up not being a big deal or a surpise. Very boring, but essentially, everything's going to be okay.

Sunday was a banner day. Brother in law got a "real" job which potentially opens his wife to child care of my kiddos. Best news I've had in months, probably.  That and we designed Maine in such a way that we can have a fun place by this time next year.

Today, I'm grateful that the neighbor girl has today off and had no plans, and is outside with the boy right now at the moment. Babygirl isn't falling asleep so I need to be here with her.

Oh geez. So I didn't get to post this when they were outside and the day took an evil turn with a phone call from my evil SIL. Apparently she didn't sleep last night because of how she perceived something I said, so she made it her job to make sure I didn't sleep tonight with something she did truly say.

No comments: