Thursday, November 08, 2007

Yesterday I had a post all typed out and blogger ate it. So sad. So today I'll be thankful if I get to post this.

Yesterday I was all sappy about how I truly do have the best kids on the planet. Which is true. I just was loving on them yesterday, and when I said I love you, I got the two sweetest "I love you too momma"s in return.

Oh and want to hear a story about how much I need to fire the babysitter? She's been watching M for nearly two years, and for the last 11 or so months she's been/we've known she's lactose intolerant. So yesterday she says "I know you don't like to give her milk, but I let her try some of mine . . " um ya. It's not that I don't like to, did you notice how she stank up the place within 20 minutes? And continues to through today? And her bum is raw and red and I have to clean her up all the time? RRggg.

Thank heaven it was just a fill in babysit yesterday. She's still not on the schedule. And I need to find someone who is.

No comments: