Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ack. This morning I went on a parent information session at the local charter school. I need to decide where to send the boy to kindergarten. His school now is wonderful, it really is. But I worry about him in the traditional school setting, especially with neighborhood kids. This is montessori based.

Wonder if it'd be too weird to ask his current teacher about it?

Also, yesterday I rearranged his closet so that he can choose his clothes and dress himself. So far, the practical aspects have been great. He does it all himself (until then, he would ask me to put on each sock and help with every aspect ad nauseam). Last night, pajamas, no biggie. Today, I cringed to see his selection. While not glaringly unmatching, it wasn't one of the ultra cute setups I like to get him in. I have to let this go. Particularly since I still have the little girl to dress up.

No comments: