Thursday, June 05, 2008

I feel I haven't talked enough about my Big Plan. That is, in about 5 weeks, I am going to do a mini triathlon. It is a 1/2 mile swim (in a lake with fish and whatnot), 13 mile bike, and 5k run. I am going to be The Fat Girl crossing the finish line, but I will be crossing the finish line. And I'm also hoping to be a little less fat by then. To that end, I am on a produce thing, where I eat 7-9 fruits and veggies a day. Combine that with coffee several times a day, and you see where I'm going. How can I not lose weight? ;o)

I just got back from a spin class, 10 minute ab session, and I have about 5 hours to rest before the 1 hour swim workout tonight. This is the first time that I have had both workouts be serious ones. Usually it's a self guided stationary bike, or a 2 mile run. But now I feel that maybe this was a bad idea, and maybe I will be drowning. We'll see. What doesn't kill me makes me stronger?

Anyway, since the big produce thing started about 4 days ago, I'm down about a pound. I think.

No comments: