Monday, August 04, 2008

At the gym today, free pomegranate peach passion white tea. Gross. Free is not always good and that makes me sad.

Wednesday we're going to Atlanta to visit the family. I haven't seen my sister or niece since May or June which isn't the longest we've gone, but it feels too long. We're staying at a vanilla chain suite hotel with pool and kitchenette and maid service and internet and cable. I couldn't be happier. Really, we could be staying in East Podunk and if it had those factors I'd be thrilled. I don't care if I ever see past the parking lot. Oh wait, except for a starbucks/ice cream/chocolate run. At some point, because my mom is going, I might eat a vegetable.

Oh, and I'm planning to bring running sneakers and a sportsbra. I will have no excuse. I should google earth the hotel and find a nice little running loop. Or an on site fitness center with treadmill or something. Or maybe just the aforementioned starbucks.

Oh! That (aforementioned) was our vocabulary word today. Thank you, They Might be Giants, and "can you find it".

1 comment:

marthadotcom said...

If you need more than three words to describe a tea drink, you should expect the worst, especially when they're giving it out free. Although, I pass at least one starbucks on my way to the bus in the morning and often they are giving out little free samples of their latest and greatest brew. I usually take it, carry it to the bus stop, and dump it in the coffee I'm drinking. Classes up my whole foods blend.