Wednesday, August 27, 2008

So yesterday I bought a breadmaker. And last night made the first loaf of whole wheat oatmeal bread. I am about to go upstairs and figure out how to make zucchini bread in it, as this week's farm zucchini isn't going to eat itself. I'm hoping that I'll get really adept at this and be making all of our bread. I'm just not comfy with all of the preservatives and corn syrup in bread, and with having to pack a lunch, starting next week, we'll be going through a lot of it. Not to mention the grocery prices going through the roof.

Oh also, I am a slacker. Twice, maybe three times, I blew off Moon's training. Once I just forgot, twice I called to reschedule at the last second. At around 11 last night, I remembered I was to go at 8:30 today. With no childcare lined up. So this morning I did some scrambling, and didn't blow off the trainer a fourth time. Thank heaven for small miracles, I guess.

No comments: