Monday, September 21, 2009

So I'm just over 37 weeks along and I've never been so ready to birth. It's not even that I feel bad (although last weekend I felt awful, I think it was a stomach bug or something), but that I have to go in 2-3 times a week for non stress tests and ultrasounds and I spend about 8 hours a week being monitored. It's draining, and then to be resting on top of that, I'm always on my bum but it's still exhausting. Mentally I guess. So I've been doing things like making eggplant parmesan and taking evening primrose oil.

I have been really impressed with my doctors though, even the one who I was afraid would be on call when I go into labor. People toss around the delivery thing but when I go to the birth center to be monitored, they just send me home. I'm hoping that every day I become more inducable, because I think that saying "deliver" at this point still means a c-section. So we shall see. 

And no, we don't have a name chosen yet. 

No comments: