Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Okay, so I'm a little less freaked out even though I'm a little more certain we're going to move. I made a list. Lists make me feel better. This list was of properties that have potential, and there are more on this list than I thought. Today we signed the offer, and next up is a home inspection and a purchase and sale agreement. Lots of paperwork. I'm still pretty sure that they want this early-mid april which is dangerously soon. The kids will need to finish the year in their current schools so even if we have to fudge things to "live" at the in-laws, we will.

Of course, today we learn that one of the properties on the list is a capped landfill, one is already under agreement, and another is $4million but I'll stick my fingers in my ears and say a prayer to the house gods. Tomorrow morning we are checking two properties out. And as the realtor said, even if these don't work out, every one gets us closer to finding The One. I'll go with that story.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the offer! I hope this sale goes as smoothly as possible, and y'all find the perfect home very soon!