Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Yesterday, I was with a friend in the lingerie department of Filenes, and G was in his stroller, and said "buy those boobies, momma!!" Loud enough for all to hear. I lost it.

Or this morning, I told him this was a new shirt from B (my friend who gave it to him yesterday, he unwrapped it), he said "more presents please momma".

And last night he looked at me from his backseat and was holding his cup up and said "I gonna throw this" and then he did. I lost it.

He also now goes a day here and there without nursing. He hasn't even asked since 6 am yesterday. I'm glad he's doing it on his own, but still. :(

He's also a bloody genius. This weekend he opened his madeline book to the "smiled at the good" page and said "frown at bad".

And I signed up for WW online today. I did it not that long ago, but I'm really ready. I need to be. I weighed in yesterday and wanted to cry.

No comments: