Thursday, June 09, 2005

I'm so sorry my sweet angel boy. Your irritabililty, I should have known, was related to both ears being wildly infected. Thank you for just *saying* "momma, my ears hurt" when I was too dense to link it to your 4 am waking. You seem so much better after just two doses of the pink goop.

Additionally, at the grocery store waiting for the Rx, I bought two cartons of breyers on sale. No sooner was it in the freezer than we lost power for 9 hours. I don't even want to look. I'm so sad. Meat, chicken, soup, meh. Ice cream. No.

2 comments:

Corey said...

Awww...I hope his ears feel lots better! Go get yourself some more ice cream too. :)

Amanda said...

Doesn't it just make you ache when our little ones teach us how to "help" them. Such wise little angels. Thank goodness we have them to help us along.
We are currently dealing with a faulty seal on our fridge so I can empathize with the frustration of food meltodwn.