Thursday, May 11, 2006

So the girl was up all night again. However, I do feel the upper right big toothy, and can see the other 3 up top to make a steak-chewin' smile. And I think the yogurt did something to her tummy. Poor girl has poop issues now.

Speaking of poop, can I just say that changing your own child's diaper isn't gross. Changing some other kids makes me want to vomit. Still, a shower and hours later I feel diiirty.

I'm going to use this to share all the wonderful 3 year old questions that come my way. Yesterday "momma, is Santa Claus old?" yes "is he going to die?" no.

Had my first working meeting with real sketches today about The Houses. Very exciting, very good feedback. It's so cool to really be architecting how, where, when I want to be. I want to build one.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I really hope you (eventually) share the sketches. How freaking cool for you!!!

I agree, I hate changing other peoples kids.

London has zero teeth, btw.