Monday, May 15, 2006

So it's been raining for like ever. Ark jokes abound. And rumor is, we're going to get some sewage from upstream. Thank god we have a case of poland springs. Helicopters overhead, we don't usually get that. I'll have to watch the news.

Mothers Day was nice, I got some nice things. I guess if you tell your husband what he's giving you, he comes through. Yes, he found a place that frames in a day, but he did it. We had everyone over for brunch, which my mom had catered, but for the meat and juice. Success.

And today schools were closed, which means skating was cancelled, which I had no idea about. So we showed up, and Nino was excited because we haven't done much of anything for days. So we went to the pool this afternoon, where he is now swimming all.by.himself. with a bubble. I will get photos.

No comments: