Monday, September 15, 2008

Facebook is so confusing some times. I dont' know what to think. I was just friended by a HS classmate, who went on to the same college as I, and that was the last I'd really heard. She was sort of friends of other college friends, so I would hear reports that way. Come to find out, she married a guy we went to high school with. Who I don't think she dated in HS. But facebook cracks me up, and I like to see the reports.

The House that I am very, very, exceedingly interested in, has had a new development. The official rfp has come out, including an analysis of cost estimate, which is somewhere just under $2 million. Just to get it into good condition. And in 25 years, we will have nothing to show for it. I'm hoping that's a very fluffy estimate. By, say, like a power of ten.

No comments: