Thursday, September 25, 2008

Suddenly I have plenty of work and am feeling like a genuine Architect again. Well, plenty is maybe stretching and genuine, I'm not sure I've ever felt. But it feels good to be using up some of those business cards and doing something that requires my washing my hair. Which I need to do somewhat soon, actually.

The real reason I came here was to add this wonderful sketchbook to my link sidebar. But in case you don't know every detail of my blog and wouldn't notice that this is new, here she is: http://www.suzannebuchanan.blogspot.com/

Makes me want to carry my sketchbook and use it myself, instead of ripping out pages for kiddos while we're waiting for chicken strips.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Hil, for sharing that link. I have spend the whole morning reading her blog. Totally inspiring for someone like me, who use to live with a sketchbook in one hand at all times, but now either a washcloth or a dirty diaper instead ;o)