Wednesday, October 08, 2008

In one week my daughter will be 3. She has requested pizza and a chocolate cake. Seeing as she and I are about half of the attendants who will enjoy an all chocolate cake, we're doing yellow with chocolate frosting. And pizza!

I bought her a $5 little pet shop set which her brother found and gave to her the other day. I'm not buying her more. She'll like the dress (and tights!! always tights!!) that I also got.

We haven't shown the house in 10 days. Which I love, not having to clean the house, but it doesn't feel great. We really can't drop the price any lower, especially since we expect someone to offer less than anything we're asking. Now I don't know what to do. I still want to apply for that state house, which I have to do by the end of the month, but without the sale of this one, there's a very limited budget (aka, free labor from us). That probably won't look great on paper. I need to figure out how to phrase that. I have mad architect skillz, yo.

I've also been so busy with paying work that I'm not sure where I'll find the 10 or so hours to put together the proposal for that house. I probably have to schedule it for myself. As well as exercise. I'm turning back into a slug and not really enjoying it.

No comments: