Monday, December 29, 2008

Oh it's been so long.

So I think that pms is particularly bad if you're trying. I really feel for those people who aren't doing it for the first time. Or maybe it's worse because I am making up for 4 years of not cycling. Who knows. So I haven't exactly been myself lately. My poor husband. Also, he's making it worse by telling his entire family that we're trying. I don't really want themn to ask every time I see them. Sigh.

Christmas, however, was wonderful. I think everyone should experience it with a 3 and six year old. Much purple feathers, much lego building, much candy, and it's all good.

2 comments:

The Maven said...

You're trying?! I missed that post! But... he told his family? No pressure or anything. Eesh! I feel sorry for you *hugs* Here's hoping a little bean comes sooner rather than later :)

Anonymous said...

Merry *late* Christmas, Hil! Glad to hear yours was great too. GOOD LUCK in the baby department! Here's some *~*~*~*babydust*~*~*~* for you.... remember that?! lol. Seriously, I wish you the best!