Monday, December 15, 2008

Yesterday we got our tree. Then at playgroup this morning, we had a visit from santa, and had holiday treats and crafts. Then we picked up the boy from school, whereupon we visited Santa, and then went to target to get presents from the kids to the world.

I'm exhausted.

A few things I learned. 1. I am not a good judge of tree size in field. It's really cute. 2. The girl wants a barbie and the diamond castle thing that I didn't get for her. I have to hit target. Her auntie did get her that, but I think santa will get her the horse and a friend. 3. The kids didn't really appreciate the point of the gift buying, and instead I'm exhausted from an hour in target trying to keep them on task.

However, I got home and my backordered Sukie iron ons are here. So maybe we'll make gifts. I'm not sure what would be appropriate.

No comments: