Tuesday, December 02, 2008

So this weekend I saw the flyer for Family Dollar, which I don't generally frequent. And they had a dressup set, including tutu, wand, tiara, slippers and *wings* for $5. So of course I needed to go buy two. Today I pull into the parking lot of Dollar Tree. Doh.

I went inside and still spent $10, on things like markers and stickers. I'm not sure why, but among the checkout necessities, there are pregnancy tests. This cracks me up. Maybe it's just a high-theft item?

The checkout lady did alert me to the fact that there *is* a Family Dollar just 1/2 mile down the road, where I went and bought a pink *and* a purple dressup set. I'm going to have to go back the week before the Big Day and finish up. I wasn't really prepared.

2 comments:

Dara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dara said...

At our local Dollar Tree stores you actually have the ask the cashier for pregnancy tests. It's a bit crazy.