Thursday, April 02, 2009

Okay, firstly, I'm creeped out. There seems to be a guy hovering near kids on the bike trail, saying "follow me" (this to our neighbor boy). Could be the same guy who did similar in the fall to kids getting off the bus across town. Could be the same guy arrested for taking photos of kids getting changed at the town lake last summer, right when we were there many times a week. So yuck. I am on high alert and have branded the photo of the guy from (at least) situation 3 in my head. However, it did prompt us to have the stranger danger talk again. Refresh it yourself if you don't mind.

Also, I realized just now, that my son's favorite movie for the last 3+ years has been Peter Pan. This makes me incredibly happy. It's animated, it's not too grown up (and the violence is, well, Captain Hook and pirates), and it's a blast. I just watch their faces as they watch it, and that's my entertainment. And it's only embarrassed me once - when the boy had to name "bad guys" at karate, he chose "indians". Oops.

No comments: