Saturday, May 30, 2009

So my neighbor is kind of an asshole. We know this and just deal. But he's also the coach of another baseball team in the same level as my boy. Last year, he was a coach, and chose many neighborhood kids to be on his team, but not my boy. In fact, all but my boy. But whatever, he's an asshole as I said, so no biggie. Not to mention that the kids are all a grade level older.

So today we played his team. And he had some issue with the way our team (a much younger, smaller team) was playing or something. So he says something to our coach, who then says "well you're pitching 5 strikes" (as the coaches pitch and tell the kids when they're out), and the ass guy starts to get into it. "We'll talk later" says our (awesome, if I do say so) coach. But then again, he's the one who's a middle school principal and the other is, as previously noted, just an asshole.

After the game the ass man tries to get into it, but the good guy just blows him off. Wtg coach.

Oh also, tonight marks the completion of one week TV free for the boy. This has been a great thing for all, more outdoor time, more violin practice, all that. Except for early mornings. I like saying "Oh hey transformers is on!!" at 7:30 saturday morning, and then staying in bed. I like that. Tomorrow, tv is back on, and transformers is on at 8. *Sigh of love*

1 comment:

raino said...

what an ASS! good for your coach to be the bigger man.