Wednesday, June 03, 2009

So at some point over the weekend, we were weeding and I guess I yanked some poison ivy and then touched my face. So now I have a lovely red splotchy complexion going on. I called the doctor and get to go in this afternoon since it's all around my eyes. She's going to flip when she sees my belly.

Also, it reminded me why I hate my doctor and need a new one. Not only is her bedside manner totally sucky (and that hasn't even been demonstrated today), but I called at 9:05 this morning (they open at 9) and got the answering service. At 9:10 when I called back I got the triage nurse's answering machine. I got a call back after 10. And an appointment at 2:15. My eyes are going to fall out or something! Not even any reassurance. Ugh.

Also, I'm freaking out about moving. If we move, it's going to suck. Any way. Even if we get a zillion dollars for our house and find the perfect situation, moving sucks. But in all likelihood, we'll have to scramble to find a decent place, and then will we move again in 3 years? Will we find a great spot with a dumpy house? No house? I'd love to build but then where will we live? Right now there are less than 1 decent options we've found. Where are all the great deals on foreclosures and estates and stuff?

Also, did you know there are real estate listings on ebay now?

No comments: