Sunday, February 19, 2006

Aren't they just the cutest? :D

Today the girl had her first "solids" - I shared an animal cracker with it. She chomped and sucked like she knew exactly what she was doing. She had about a thimblefull of mush. I'm a bit worried that Nino saw me do it and now will be "sharing" everything.

I was put into a rotten mood last night by three thoughtless events by my husband, one of which (onions on a sandwich) gave me a headache so I felt even worse. Bleh. I need a good nights sleep. He's out on a walk (yes, in the single digit temperatures, so sue me) with Nino, who I hope will be in bed moments after the dinner I'm preparing, and we can talk like adults and watch silly tv or something.

1 comment:

Kate said...

You definitely have gorgeous children.

Who the hell goes walking when it is that cold outside? Did they turn into icicles?