Monday, February 13, 2006

Well. okay.

3 names I answer to:
momma
hil
wifa

3 parts of your heritage:

german
irish
swedish

3 things that scare me:
driving into water
harm to my babies
thunder + lightning

3 of your everyday essentials:
chocolate
sloppy toddler kisses
toothy baby smiles

3 things you are wearing right now:
wedding band
slippers
baby

3 of your favorite songs:
Atlanta - Alison Kraus
100,000 miles - spearhead
Opera Singer - cake

3 things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:
Smile
sense of humor
wit

3 things you want in a relationship (other than real love)
Laughter
Honesty
Great sex

3 of your favorite hobbies:
Sewing.
Sketching.
Snowboarding.

3 Places you want to go:
Italy with the fam.
Philly for the shindig.
Mt Rushmore.

3 things you want to do before you die:
Have another kiddo.
Be a hot skinny momma.
See my kids success - wahatever they want it to be.

3 ways that you are stereotypically a female/male:
I love babies and puppies.
I eat pickles and ice cream when pregnant.
My hubby gets the brunt of my abuse.

No comments: