Monday, February 27, 2006

I am finally a genuine architect. I just received my final pass letter. I am so excited. I guess the stuff in the crockpot is going to be in tupperware till tomorrow, because I am going out and having wine.

Now we're trying to figure out celebration. We were going to find a sitter and do a grown-up thing, but this is my party and I want those kiddos there. I like going out with them and showing them off, and I can still have a glass of wine with them there.

Additionally, Nino is totally into Bambi right now. Of all weird things. We got it free at the movie rental place, and we've watched it like nineteen times. He doesn't mind the mother dying bit, because he loves the daddy deer and his big antlers, and that's how we get to see him. He does constantly talk about the fire.

And we've been totally into making ice cream. Yes, it's single digits out but we like it. We made strawberry on Saturday, and today was mint chocolate chip. Fresh mint. Mmm. Sounds so much fancier than the actuality - we had fresh mint but no extract. So fresh it was.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Didn't check this before API yesterday..... yeah!! Congratulations!