Monday, March 27, 2006

He's hysterical. We were just outside, where he used a garden shovel to fill up the bucket loader which filled the dump truck which filled a coffee can which filled the backhoe bucket. I love him. He's filthy now.

Drove to New Haven and back Friday afternoon. The reason all four of us were in the car was so that we could have an adventure. Instead, the backhoe was enormous and hubby didn't want to just leave it somewhere so we drove 6 hours with two small kids. Not ideal, but you know they weren't that bad. Slept most of both ways, up for dinner.

My dishwasher is leaving little specks all over everything. I think it's time to break out the Tang. I bought it for this purpose and still haven't actually made/tasted it. I'm tempted every time, but just can't do it.

I nearly forgot! I met Evan yesterday. He is 8 weeks old but was 9 weeks early, so right now he's about newborn size. He looks it. He's perfectly adorable. Such a peanut. Makes my 15 lber seem enormous. I love his little dark fuzz and daddy's heavy lids.

No comments: