Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Oh so many things. This weekend was the Southie St. Pat's day parade. That was fun. I didn't spend much time outside, I was mostly inside on the couch with the boobs out. Nino wanted to stay out in the 36 degree weather for "one more guy". He loved the Clydesdales, the policemen (and their guns, *sigh*), the bagpipes, every single bit of it.

Hubby turned 40 on Monday. We hosted a little shindig. By little I mean "not many others than the family" but even with just local family, it ends up at 20 people easily. I made *lots* of meatballs. It was a hit.

Yesterday I worked all day. I have to figure out what I'm going to do. I like getting away and making money for a few hours a week, but only being a few hours a week means I'm relegated to kind of crappy work.

And today we start swimming lessons. He's really excited, but our only option was 4:30 pm, so he needs a nap. I am perfectly willing to drive him around to get that. I need a stamp pad for my new stamp (woot) so I'll just get it a bit further away.

No comments: