Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Our experiment in "doing something on Wednesdays" is going well. This morning we went to the pool. The best part about that is that it's the gym - where I've prepaid for childcare, so the girl is happy while we're a-splashing. Last week was ice skating which I feel will be another favorite. Storytime is at the same time, which is the only bummer. I wish storytime were a different day or something.

Speaking of the gym, I am back. I re-activated Monday, and have been each day since. I'm trying just to have 20+ minutes of aerobic activity until I feel that's not doing anything. I did 25 min on the bike at first, then 30 min on the elliptical, and today was 15 min on the elliptical, but dragging a 3 year old around the pool must count for something. Besides, it's nice enough we'll go for a walk later.

Our garden seeds have arrived. I am going to dig out those little greenhouse-tray thingies and Nino will help me load them up. We're just doing a few things - strawberries, cucumbers, broccoli.

No comments: