Sunday, October 14, 2007

I am a dirty target hoor. The other day, I was wasting time, so I drove past the construction site of the soon-to-open target. And I see the "now open" sign. This sent me into such a gleeful state. This was October 10. I was one of fewer than a dozen customers, and about 40 employees. I let the girl eat the goldfish she dropped off the floor, as I have never seen a cleaner floor. Even in my own home. We spent $44, I have a new closer target, and they have a not-quite-entire grocery store but better than the old one.

Yesterday, I get the grand opening package. Which says October 14 on it, which btw is today. So I was special, yes, but also, $5 off $25 coupon. So rather than say "darn, coulda used that Thursday" I 
am all "woohoo, how soon can I get back?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am probably as bad as you. my neighbor is in training to be a Target store manager and I'm all about Hmmmm, how great would it be to be friends with a Target store manager? Bwa ha ha.